Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How this blog works...

Although Danielle, will not have a way to personally update this while she is gone, on this blog we will post any updates we receive. More importantly, several months ago, it was laid on my heart to pray for Danielle. I wanted to create a place where others, like myself, felt they could share their prayers for Danielle as she journeys to Africa. I ask you to join me in just simply praying. I keep thinking, Danielle has the hard job... why can I not simply spend my time and intercede on her behalf?

If you have a prayer, please email me at Rolexh@aol.com I will post it here on this blog. You can be anonymous, state your name, or even share how Danielle's path has blessed you.

God has blessed me with this friend, who has sat with me and my family in very difficult times of need. She has sat with my son in the hospital when he was sick and just needed a laugh. Hours of games or drawings with him. She has come into my life like a GIFT... Danielle is MY prayer warrior... and now I am honored to be hers.

Join me, and let us see the awesome plan God unfolds with this sister in Christ!

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." Jer 17:7.8

No comments: