Friday, July 17, 2009


The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you." GEN 12:1


Today is the day of travel for Danielle. I personally don't like to fly. So this part of her trip, the mere travel, is pretty much awe inspiring for myself. I thought with a small knot in my stomach of myself sitting in the plane, and it came over me to pray for my friend. I will share it here, so that we all may take some time and meditate in prayer over this day.


Dear Lord,

I am not sure what your plans are for Danielle, but I do know that the path isn't an easy one. There may be loads of blessings for her, and us just hearing and knowing of this trip, but nothing of this will be easy. Today I just ask you God to cover her with peace today. Calm her fears, her anxiety and any worries she might have. Lord, fill her heart with excitement and peace, this is the day that you have made, and wow you have MADE it amazing for her. Lord, let her be a blessing to others even on the flight and when she arrives, God let her know she is loved at home.

Thank you GOD for this amazing Sister in Christ. You have blessed us so much by knowing her and seeing her walk just strengthen and grow over the last few years. You are an amazing God we serve! Only YOU could have orchestrated this trip. I am humbled by your power and your desire to save the unsaved. The love you have for us as your children God. Thank you Lord for loving us and shining so brightly through Danielle.

Praying for peace, You are our protector Lord. In Jesus's Name!

Amen amen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lisa,

Thank you for the beautiful prayer on Danielle's behalf. Our God is amazing especially in His love for all people in the world. I'm sure her heart will know that truth much deeper when she returns from this journey.

Joanne