Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Letter from Danielle

Dear Family and Friends,

With anticipation and a grateful heart, I am making the final preparations before leaving on my journey to Africa on July 17. As a refresher, over a year ago God put it on my heart to go to Africa. I researched, prayed, sought counsel and the plan became clearer with each act of obedience. To think I am just days away from God’s adventure for me is so exciting and I realize this would not be possible without your prayers, donations to my garage sale and financial support. When I began the amount I needed to raise seemed impossible, but by faith, I moved forward.

I would like to say thank you for in whatever way you have supported me. Your generosity not only encouraged me, but also caught the attention of Believer’s World. They asked several times, “How are you raising your money?” I believe the answer is my church family and mission minded Christians like you have God’s heart when it comes to reaching the lost with His news of salvation. In total, over $4,000 in donations plus going beyond my personal commitment I raised the $5,200 needed to go to Uganda and Sudan. One friend is uniquely supporting me by a prayer blog called Footprints in Africa. This is also where you can see updates about what our Team is doing while we are in Africa.

If you would like to continue the journey with me through this blog please e-mail Lisa Hawk at
rolexh@aol.com and your name will be added to the list.

I know many of you will be praying for me while I am on this trip. I am so thankful for your support in this way. God has laid it on my heart to ask you how I can pray for you. As I spend countless hours in the air, I can be praying on your behalf. Please send your request by replying to this email.

Please pray as God leads you. I will be gone from July 17 to August 8.

Blessings,
Danielle Nadzan

No comments: