Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Prayers for Travels

Let's get started folks.

Without the proper introduction, I would like to get this blog started and on it's way. Danielle has just began the first part of her trip where her 'Footprints' in Africa will be set. I wanted to offer up prayer for protection as well as prayer for peace during this time. I know there is so much excitement in the air, imagining this calling come to fruition! After setting the excitement aside I can't help but feel the awesome power of God just blessing our sweet friend/ sister/ daughter Danielle.

Like a vessel at sea, the wake that follows Danielle's path may stretch on further than the eye can see. Today I just pray to our Father, that this journey will touch and bless so many. That Danielle is confident in the provisions that God has allowed for her, and know He is So pleased with her.

Danielle, prayers for safe travel. You are loved.

-Lisa

No comments: